|Home||» Products||» Spray Paint Booth Filter||» Paint Booth Filters|
Paint Booth Filters
Rewarded with ISO certification, we are passionately engaged in providing an exclusive array of Paint Booth Filters that are mainly used in re-finishing spray paint booths to absorb the paint overspray and to protect paint contamination. These filters are manufactured by our highly experienced professionals from the finest grade monofilament glass fiber mat with progressive structure that is laminated backing on air leaving side, making the filters rigid and stable. These Paint Booth Filters are a paint overspray collection media, protecting equipment & environment from paint contamination.
- Thermal bonded with special bicomponent fibers
- High paint holding capacity with minimum airflow resistance.
- Retain dust and coarse material
- High dust holding capacity
- Classification: G4 Type Glass Fiber
- Thickness: 90 mm (2'')
- Weight: 300 g/m2
- Dust Holding Capacity: 750 g/m2